Wednesday, June 10, 2015

2013 Tour Of Locations From MARTIN Part 1

September 20, 2013
Let me set the scene. It's early in the morning. I'm in Pittsburgh to attend the local Horror Realm convention as a vendor there. I have to be at the con to set up hours before it opens, so I start my journey to Braddock, PA at about 8am and I must leave the area around noon to go to the convention and do my set up. I arrive in Braddock around 9am. It's a bright sunny day and it's perfect for taking photos, I hear that the weather in Pittsburgh can be quite dreary at times, but I got lucky today, it's beautiful. I had researched many of the locations featured in the movie MARTIN for the past year or so, so I was ready to visit some cool spots. I even found the house that the adulterous woman lived in, no fan had found that location before me, so I was excited to start this journey. Shall we begin?

The first place I visited was the alley and playground seen in the movie.


In the movie Cuda goes out walking and Martin stalks him in full Dracula makeup and costume. Cuda thinks that Martin is a vampire, so Martin does this to taunt him and make a point.

The playground was changed drastically, there was new equipment, but it was grown over and locked up. Here is the view into it from the alley.

This is the front of the playground with locked gate.




My next stop was Cuda's house where Martin stays for the length of the movie.






To be continued.....












No comments:

Post a Comment